Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stop Time

Dear God,
Please, please, please stop time!! Beau is just the cutest baby and I enjoy everyday with him...making him giggle and kissing him all over! Please let him stay my little baby forever!!

I pray for this every night when I go to sleep! You are at the cutest age! Every month you've gotten cuter and cuter and at this age (5.5 months) I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU!

Everyone constantly tells me to enjoy my time with you because our kiddos grow so fast..I don't want you to grow so fast!!! Please let time stand still!

Even at 5am when you start to move around in your crib and not but 30 seconds later you start to coo and squeal, I can't WAIT to see your smiling face. Although I'm very tired, I crawl out of bed, make you a bottle and make my way to my little man. And every time I get to you..you're waiting with a big grin on your face! Ear to ear!

There are mornings when I change your diaper that early and you've presented a stinky one. At 5 in the morning, it can be not-so-fun changing that diaper first thing. But without fail, I'll look at you and you're just laughing and smiling--almost like you think it's so funny that I have to change a poopy diaper!

After I feed you, you fall back asleep for another 2 or 3 hours...you're such a good sleeper (knock on wood!) Then when I get to go back in your room to get you up, you're just as smiley as you were at 5am!

The whole day is filled with that joy (there are bad days too but, 95% good days!) You are beyond cute and just love to smile and laugh. This was the best time for you to reach this stage too...it's almost like you know that I'm getting busy with school.

I know it's just going to get better from here..but I don't want it to stop. I don't want things to change..you are perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment