Thursday, January 26, 2012

From Italy

Dear Beau,

I couldn't be happier to have an oh-so-cute, adorable bundle of joy nephew like yourself. You are perfect. And I know you will grow into an absolutely good person just like both of your parents. Did you know that I lived with mommy and daddy when you were born? I lived with them for about a month before moving back to Houston, so I got to be around you non-stop the first few weeks of your life. It pains me to not be around you right now watching you grow. I just happen to be living in another country at this time in my life. How inconvenient! But you will always be close to my heart. I think about you often and I never miss a chance to see you on Skype with your mommy. As your aunt, I will always be here for you no matter what, even 20 years from now when I'm a bitter 43 year old! You are such a gift! I love you so much that words can't describe. You will always be my chubby baby bubba!

I love you with all my heart,
Aunt Brookie


I got to play with you while I was home from Italy for Christmas!

I love this picture of you with your Mommy and Daddy...I took this over Christmas break! You're such a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment