Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nicknames

Some nicknames we've been calling you for the past 5 and a half months!!

Beau-ritto..when you were itty bitty we would wrap you up tight in a blanket so you would stay warm and comfy, we couldn't help but think you resembled a burrito and ended up calling you BEAUritto! :)

Bubba- I'm not sure why, but I think I call you this because you're gonna be such a good big brother some day!

Beaubino-just came out of my mouth one day, now I can't stop!



Beauseph- after your Daddy
BeauJoe-also after Daddy

Beauregard..not my favorite because I don't want people to think that's your actual name, but it is very easy to call you that

BeauJangles...such a good one!

Boss..this is Daddy's name for you, I don't care for it but he said that it's because you're the boss! I thought I was!! :)


AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE...


stinky winky linky dinky...for when I get to change your stinky diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment