Sunday, January 8, 2012

Holiday Season

Dear Beau,

What a wonderful few months filled with Holidays!!

Let's start with Halloween...you were almost three months old and I only had you in the turtle outfit for about 10 minutes before you refused to wear it anymore...I chose to dress you as a turtle because ever since you were a newborn, I kept thinking you were making turtle-like faces! You were my little turtle!





Your Grandma made the outfit. She's so good at it!! Look how cute!! I'm so glad you let me snap a few shots!
Then came Thanksgiving...
We spent the morning at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Your Uncle TJ, Aunt Manda, Great Grandpa  Aunt Stacy and Cousin Miranda were all there!

You helped me bake for the upcoming festivities the day before!


Everyone says you look like me in this picture..I have to agree..with those big cheeks! 
Daddy dressed you after changing your diaper..he put your pants on your head! :P
I don't seem to have any pictures from Thanksgiving day, again I'll have to ask Aunt Manda! I can always count on her or Aunt Brookie to capture moments when I don't have my camera with me! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This was our Christmas card we sent out to friends and family! You're so cute!! Everyone loved it!
Christmas Eve we went to Gammy Jo Jo and Pop's house for dinner. We attempted church but you were too ready for bed to make it through. So we went back to Jo Jo and Pop's house and put you straight to bed.
Christmas day we went to Great Grandpa's house in Kingwood. Everyone wanted to hold you and so you were passed around like a hot potato! (again)

Our first tree together as The Stuckeys 
This was one of my many many attempts to get a good Christmas card picture

Hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed before we went to celebrate Christmas with the family!




Aunt Brookie came to town from Italy!
Finally! A picture of us together with you looking at the camera!

I hope you had a good first Christmas, Beau. Everyone was so happy to see you and you had a smile on your face throughout the whole holiday season! :)

Love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment