Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day

Knowing that baby Tripp was going to be added to our family the next day, I indulged in all bad foods and soaked up my baby Beau's love all day long. It is a weird feeling knowing that such a big change is right around the corner. I like change (though this may be the last family change like this for us) especially exciting change like having a baby!

We went to the waterway in The Woodlands to take Beau to the splash pad. He had never been before and so we got him all geared up. He was interested for maybe 2 minutes. He was scared of the water and then when it got all over him, he was much too cold to stay near it. He decided to go for a walk instead...which he tends to do anytime we take him anywhere.

I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day. Joseph got me some bath/relaxation remedies and of course these ridiculous drinking glasses bc he knew that after I have Tripp, I'm gonna need a drink! I also got this cute little vanity chest that I've made into my makeup drawers. (If you follow me on instagram you already know all this.)
It was a perfect day spent with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment