Tuesday, May 21, 2013

First Week

Our first week home has surprisingly been very relaxing and everything has been running smoothly. Tripp has been a great sleeper (I have to wake him up for feedings about every 4 hours) and Beau has been so sweet and interested in him.
I love the last picture with Beau looking at him with his crazy hair and yogurt all over his face :)
I need to take more pictures of Tripp's room but wanted to share a few that I already had. It's all finished even though we haven't used it at all, except to fold laundry.
My mom threw us a little "Meet&Greet" and had this cute pirate cake and cupcakes made. We didn't even want to cut into it..so cute!
I remember with Beau the first week being the hardest (shock, sleep deprived, shock, the unknown...shock!) but this time with Tripp it's been completely different. I don't know if it's because I'm more relaxed, or because he's tricking us. Either way, we're so in love with him and while I'm not as shocked, I still can't believe I'm a mother of two!!
Tripp's Room Accessories: 
Ship Wheel-Hobby Lobby
Oars- from my brother's room when he was a kid, no idea where my mom got them
Frames-Michaels
Nautical pictures-Etsy
"Ahoy"- Blocks are from Michaels, I painted the letters
Sailboat-Hobby Lobby
Frame-Hobby Lobby
Light House-Hobby Lobby
Can you tell I like Hobby Lobby??

No comments:

Post a Comment