Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bathtime

Beau,

When I was pregnant, I could not WAIT to do bathtime with you! We got tons of cute little towels with animal heads on them for you and we still have not had to buy any bath soap or shampoo because our friends and family stocked us up well! I looovvve the smell of the soap and lotion that we use to help make you sleepy and all ready for bed.


What's funny is, bathtime isn't my favorite like I thought it would be. You are so heavy to lift in and out of that tub that I don't find as much joy in it as I thought I would (my back hurts!)...but you're so darn cute every time you get a bath! Which makes me love watching you!

You just started sitting up and we put the infant bath away. So you're taking big-boy baths now! And you LOVE all the toys and splashing the water. Lola always comes and hangs out with us in the bathroom while you're taking a bath..she loves to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment