Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August

August has been a busy month for us. There's been a lot of trips to the park. I started working again and my fall semester is about to start, so I've been preparing for that. And Beau is still my little crazy kid who occasionally pouts! -And by occasionally I mean, 90% of the time :)  Our wonderful washing machine decided to flood half our living room, so there's that...fun stuff!

After Beau's bday on the 4th, we took a little family vacay to Wimberley for a few days. We've decided that Wimberley is going to be an annual trip for us. I can't tell you how much we LOVE the hill country and strangely feel like we're home when we're there. (We did live there for 5 years and most of our relationship together-Joseph and I) We spent those few, short days enjoying the river, driving around, eating bbq and seeing our old house in Austin. We took the boys on a short tour of San Marcos, but didn't get to spend much time there. Oh I love that place! I was nervous that Beau wasn't going to sleep well in a different place but he did awesome! We made him a pallet on the floor of our VERY tiny cabin and he slept great! Tripp also slept through the night for the first time!!! All that river wore him out! 7pm-7am! It was awesome! Joseph and I got to spend some time together after the boys went to sleep, drinking wine and enjoying the scenery. It was truly the most relaxing and perfect trip for us. So peaceful.

Tripp is into googling and making funny faces..I love them. He's still the best baby! Only cries a tad when he's hungry, otherwise just sits there and enjoys the fan! :)

Beau starts school next week :( so I've been trying to spend a lot of time with him one-on-one. We've been going on walks on the weekends when Tripp and Joseph nap. We've been playing outside together when Tripp is napping inside during the weekdays. There's a lot of "WHATS DAT!?" and pointing and "WHAT A MESS!" and "OH GOSH!" And tons of movie watching and snuggling together. I can't believe he's 2 and going to preschool!!! He has become very aware of the camera and runs away from me ALL the time. What happened to my little model!? ;)
**All pictures are SOOC as I find I have NO time to edit these days! (except clients..I'm back to work!)





































No comments:

Post a Comment