Thursday, June 13, 2013

One Month

Like every other mom and many of my previous Beau posts I must say..
I can't believe how fast time as gone by and he is already one month old!! TIME FLIES! :)

I decided to do Tripp's month pictures with the bumbo. I didn't do that with Beau, I just chose random pictures from the month and picked one as the month's highlight. But I like the idea of taking the same picture every month so you can truly see how much they change and grow. I'm hesitant about the bumbo because Beau got so chunky, his legs wouldn't even fit in it  anymore after like month 4. So we'll see how it works with Tripp. And now Beau is intrigued by this bumbo (he clearly has forgotten that he used to sit in it all the time) and he now thinks it's for him. He posed for a picture right after I took Tripp's. With his four wheeler of course :)




No comments:

Post a Comment