Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Being pregnant, making cookies is something that I've done..often :/
I had a vision to have cookies and milk set up by the tree and Beau oh so sweetly (and not messy) holding a cookie while taking a sip of milk and with the tree in the background, it would be perfect. But I knew that wasn't realistic so instead I made a batch of delicious cookies, put them on a plate and set out a cup of milk. Beau's eyes were instantly glued. Joseph quickly put the santa hat on him and I started shooting away...this is what came out...(Sorry for the overload)







And the winner....

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!! So thankful for my little santa man!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


2 comments:

  1. Beau Baby couldn't get any cuter! These pictures are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! What a great idea for a Christmas kid shoot! Love the one where he is trying to get drink the milk by putting his face to the glass!

    ReplyDelete